Drafting and more
OUR TRAINING OFFERS:
- 25 years of distilled M&A experience, based on real deals
- Trusted and acknowledged experts in the Central & South Eastern European region
- Delivered in video format, which you can watch, at home and in your own time
- Redesigned for ‘work from home’ participation, for small numbers of participants or larger groups
- Each of the courses is directly relevant to the other (you can progress from one course to another)
- Potential for personal feedback and interaction with the authors
Choose your training
Hugh Owen. Lawyer and Trainer
Solicitor of England and Wales
C&SEE, Baltics, Ukraine
Hugh worked for more than 20 years at Allen & Overy, more than half of those as a partner.
Now, as a consultant through Go2Law, Hugh continues to advise on strategic, complex M&A in the wider Central European region.
He has wide and deep experience throughout Central Europe, from the Baltics to the Balkans.
He advises buy-side and sell-side, strategic and financial investors, on transactions in key sectors such as telecommunications, technology, media, financial services, energy and healthcare.
Hugh has been consistently ranked as one of the leading M&A lawyers in Central Europe by directories such as Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR.
John Nicholson BSc, ACA, CFQ, BFP
Chartered Accountant, Corporate Finance specialist and Business Finance Professional
Audit & Financial Advisory
John has worked 19 years for Deloitte half of those as a partner in Financial Advisory.
He is now an independent financial consultant providing independent advice to a range of financial matters.
John worked for 19 years with Deloitte in Central Europe, nine of these as a partner. He now works as an independent financial advisor – working for the public and private sectors on large infrastructure-based transactions. Whilst current focusing on transportation and transport infrastructure John’s career as an auditor, financial due diligence provider, transactions advisor and debt restructuring consultant has covered a wide range business sectors including energy, infrastructure, banking, manufacturing, telecom, construction, and insurance. He loves to share his experience and provides training that he believes adds the most value to participants.